Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Research doesn't unlock recipe in saved game

5 years ago

I've researched Tera Tech Automation in my saved game, but when I load that game, I'm still not able to build the Tera Tech Assembling machine.

5 years ago

This forum thread describes how to deal with the problem: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?t=23837

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Another option, and probably a better one, is to run this code on_configuration_changed:

for _, force in pairs(game.forces) do
force.reset_technology_effects()
end

5 years ago

Well, that wasn't quite right. That code will work to get the recipe for the new assembler available. But, running it on_configuration_changed doesn't seem to cause it to be run. I hacked something together, but it wasn't the right thing (I stuck it in the tick function temporarily). I'm not sure where to put it for real.

5 years ago

I write in here because it's the same Topic.
Same Bug as in first Post but for the "Underground Terra Tech Transport Belt", the Long ones are OK but the 2 short recipes are not unlocked for me.
Updated from 0.17.5 to 0.17.7 (skipped 0.17.6)

New response