Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Terra Loader

5 years ago

Hello

I tried to use the Terra Loader with quarry+warehouse furnace, I can use them to Unload ores from the quarry but I never succeded in "loading" things with them on a furnace or a chest.

Do they works only for unload purpose ?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello

I tried to use the Terra Loader with quarry+warehouse furnace, I can use them to Unload ores from the quarry but I never succeded in "loading" things with them on a furnace or a chest.

Do they works only for unload purpose ?

I think that is the only thing they can do. I am not completely sure how they work yet.

5 years ago

@Sendrock are you using 2 of them 1 to pull out and 1 to put in? mine works fine, its the same as other loader mods you need 2 of them 1 takes out and 1 puts it in.

4 months ago

@Iridium Do you have a graphic example? I cannot seem to get the loading side to work. It will take units out of something but not put them in. I have tried using 2 of them.

New response