Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Please add compatibility for PY mods

5 years ago

For:
1) PY coal processing - core mod of py suite
2) PY Fusion energy - second important mod
3) PY High-tech - third important mod
4) PY Industry - auxiliary mod in this suite

PY mods based on Bob's mods but can work in vanilla and not fully can work with angel's mod but main idea is to work with bob's mods

Some items, machines and entiites can duplaced i think so pls can u watch for some compatibility - may be be u can use resources from py mods and vice versa

5 years ago

Asking one modpack author to make mods compatible with another modpack author's mods is like trying to hit a bullet with another bullet while blindfolded and riding a horse.

5 years ago

For:
1) PY coal processing - core mod of py suite
2) PY Fusion energy - second important mod
3) PY High-tech - third important mod
4) PY Industry - auxiliary mod in this suite

PY mods based on Bob's mods but can work in vanilla and not fully can work with angel's mod but main idea is to work with bob's mods

Some items, machines and entiites can duplaced i think so pls can u watch for some compatibility - may be be u can use resources from py mods and vice versa

Mod compatibility is, on an inherit level difficult for a multitude of reason. Mods made by others and mine are all moving forward and updating at our own pace on our own time. Making the mods work together is one thing however making sure they are always working together regardless of each others updates is another. For every mod I link with adds another layer of possible work I will have to do any time another mod updates. Currently and for the foreseeable future compatibility will be a back burner project. Perhaps in the future when my free-time is less limited and my mod reaches the peak of additions, I could begin working on it.

5 years ago

I could take a look at it this week and update pycoaltbaa to add compatibility py+Darkstar. If u like

5 years ago

I could take a look at it this week and update pycoaltbaa to add compatibility py+Darkstar. If u like

Although I do truly appreciate the offer I will say that with my mod updating at the rate it is it might not be the best idea. It would be quite annoying to fix an issue just to have a new one come up. So perhaps once the updates settling down again is when we should worry about integration.

5 years ago

Alright. Feel free to get ahold of me whenever. When py raw ores releases I'll be taking over Bob's mods compatibility from pyanodon and pretty much be the semi official handler of pymods compatibility issues for pymods

5 years ago

Alright. Feel free to get ahold of me whenever. When py raw ores releases I'll be taking over Bob's mods compatibility from pyanodon and pretty much be the semi official handler of pymods compatibility issues for pymods

I'll keep than in mind, thank you.

New response