Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b mod doesnt work

5 years ago

I cant load the game with the mod keeps saying:
Failure at loading the game with mods: Sprite " Darkstar_utilities/graphics/entity/dark-pulse.png" is too large (max 2048 px in either direction is allowed): Darkstar utilities/graphics/entity/dark-pulse.png

5 years ago

I have the same problem unfortunately :(

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

You will want to mess around in graphic settings, with the sprite size. Decrease it.

5 years ago

Increasing your graphics settings to high will fix the issue.

5 years ago

HI, I get error ...dark-pulse.png is to large max 2048 px

5 years ago

I can't set the sprite size to high because my mac laptop "only" has 1.5 GB of RAM.

5 years ago

Increasing your graphics settings to high will fix the issue.

Currently, there is no development on the low spec version of the mod. Perhaps in the future there will be updates for it.

5 years ago

Increased "Video Memory Usage" to High. This does not fix the max 2048px problem; Darkstar will still not start up. Did not have this problem with version .16.5 of DS. Was this the setting you keep telling everyone to fix?

5 years ago

Increased "Video Memory Usage" to High. This does not fix the max 2048px problem; Darkstar will still not start up. Did not have this problem with version .16.5 of DS. Was this the setting you keep telling everyone to fix?

Sprite Resolution I believe is the required setting.

5 years ago

Ahhh, I see. Only 128 MB of RAM, so no dice. Thanks for the reply, and thanx for the mod; I will keep playing the older version!

5 years ago

Ahhh, I see. Only 128 MB of RAM, so no dice. Thanks for the reply, and thanx for the mod; I will keep playing the older version!

There is a slightly outdated low spec version you could use.

New response