Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Update?

5 years ago

This mod Is 4 month without updates, when you're planning to update it again?

5 years ago

Update would be cool...

5 years ago

Update would be cool...

Well, Your wish is finally coming true.

5 years ago

HI, I get error ...dark-pulse.png is to large max 2048 px

5 years ago

HI, I get error ...dark-pulse.png is to large max 2048 px

Make sure your graphics are set to the High setting.

5 years ago

bad luck for me, only 2GB VRAM, and High setting need at least 3

5 years ago

bad luck for me, only 2GB VRAM, and High setting need at least 3

Does the game stop you from using the high setting, or can you still enable it?

5 years ago

Translated: On your PC was found 2017 MB of VRAM. It is to litle to show High graphic settings. You may expirience problems with efficiency, lack of graphic, game malfunctions or game not starting at all. We recomend to have at least 3 GB of VRAM.

5 years ago

Translated: On your PC was found 2017 MB of VRAM. It is to litle to show High graphic settings. You may expirience problems with efficiency, lack of graphic, game malfunctions or game not starting at all. We recomend to have at least 3 GB of VRAM.

Well, it is not technically stopping you, so for the moment try it out and see how it works out.

5 years ago

i need to not hd mod version please

5 years ago

Well, it is not technically stopping you, so for the moment try it out and see how it works out.

No game do not stare, it reset settings and restart, then have to turn off mod. Sorry for not havin enough VRAM to play Your mod.

5 years ago

Oh my god, I just wanted to check dp77s mods... And you made an UPDATE
That's amazing

New response