Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Biters?

5 years ago

I just have a quick question, is it recommended to play with biters on, will I somehow be at a disadvantage with them off? I can't find anyone asking about this, so I thought I would ask.

5 years ago

Well since no one is responding to discussions here: It's more fun to play with them on, and I believe there is no other way of getting purple science (In vanilla). But I am not 100% sure. But keep them, the challenge is fun.

5 years ago

I just have a quick question, is it recommended to play with biters on, will I somehow be at a disadvantage with them off? I can't find anyone asking about this, so I thought I would ask.

That is really up to how hard you want the game to be, the mod should be balanced for both play styles.

New response