Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Plz continue to update the low spec version of this mod.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Dear mod author plz continue to update the low spec version or make it so the original mod can on normal settings or something. My suggestion is if you don't want to update the low spec version add an opting to turn it to high spec. Or just continue to update the low spec. I have a computer that is barely enough to run factorio and I love this mod but i need to keep it on normal or else it lags. And may eventually become unplayable

6 years ago

Dear mod author plz continue to update the low spec version or make it so the original mod can on normal settings or something. My suggestion is if you don't want to update the low spec version add an opting to turn it to high spec. Or just continue to update the low spec. I have a computer that is barely enough to run factorio and I love this mod but i need to keep it on normal or else it lags. And may eventually become unplayable

If a Computer has issues running factorio to start with the items in my mod will completely break it. i would update both but it is alot of work. and really if the textures are to much things like quarries are going to lag it out more anyway. i might update it but it will take longer, sorry.

New response