Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Terra loader

6 years ago

Hello! :)

I've been trying to make Terra loaders but either I've missed something important or there's something missing in the game. I can't find the needed express loader to craft terra loader anywhere in recipes or research. I also have Deadlock's Compact Loaders installed but disabling that makes no difference apparently. Am I doing something wrong or should I change something in my game/mods?

Help would be appreciated & thanks for this otherwise awesome mod!

6 years ago

Hello! :)

I've been trying to make Terra loaders but either I've missed something important or there's something missing in the game. I can't find the needed express loader to craft terra loader anywhere in recipes or research. I also have Deadlock's Compact Loaders installed but disabling that makes no difference apparently. Am I doing something wrong or should I change something in my game/mods?

Help would be appreciated & thanks for this otherwise awesome mod!

yeah... there is a bug with that i am yet to fix. a new update should be out soon.

6 years ago

Awesome & Thanks for the response. :-)
Also noticed that when using terra belts, the faster ones at least (haven't tried the ones who are a bit slower) You can't load from them into a factory if you have the same belts receiving on the inside. Don't know if you even made them compatible with factorissmo2. In my attempts at least, they're not. Just thought I'd tell you.

Have a great day!

6 years ago

Awesome & Thanks for the response. :-)
Also noticed that when using terra belts, the faster ones at least (haven't tried the ones who are a bit slower) You can't load from them into a factory if you have the same belts receiving on the inside. Don't know if you even made them compatible with factorissmo2. In my attempts at least, they're not. Just thought I'd tell you.

Have a great day!

not sure why it would be incompatible with factorissmo but i will do what i can to fix it

6 years ago

Is there a trick or requisite mod to use the Terra loaders? I've tried them in several configurations and cannot get any items to pass through them.

4 months ago

Did the Terra Loaders ever get fixed? I am still perplexed as to how to use them to load something in. It will pull things out fine onto a belt. But not in?

New response