Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g How do you produce dark matter?

6 years ago

I'm probably overlooking something really simple but I can't figure out how to produce liquid dark matter.

6 years ago

I'm probably overlooking something really simple but I can't figure out how to produce liquid dark matter.

alot of people are saying this but it works for me. are you by chance on a world made before the changes?

6 years ago

Yeah, that's probably the issue.

6 years ago

It seems it's not compatible with bobs mods, I could be missing something though.

6 years ago

It seems it's not compatible with bobs mods, I could be missing something though.
Interesting i'll look into it. i will be updating slower from here on. i have a decent bit of life stuff to get into. so expect it to take a few weeks maybe

6 years ago

I managed to get it working with bobs by going into the recipe.lua end setting the recipes to true, no issues thus far.

6 years ago

I managed to get it working with bobs by going into the recipe.lua end setting the recipes to true, no issues thus far.

Nice job. over all that makes it always craftable which would not work for a total fix. but for your situation it works so thats nice

6 years ago

Yeah, I've got no idea how modding works yet really, surprised I managed to get it to work properly at all. Glad I did though cause I love this mod.

6 years ago

There is another fix. You go into technology.lua and edit the name of oil processing 2 to something different. It makes it so that you can research it and still need to.

5 years ago

Which machine do I work on?

New response