Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Is the quarry overproducing, or is it just insanely OP?

6 years ago

Decided to get a Quarry. Now I Know it's very expensive, but it's OP as hell. Seriously, you've got a building that requires no input, and gives you an unlimited super supply of all ores, 24/7, and it regenerates faster than you can take them out. Oh, and it requires no power.

Why bother researching any of the asteroid or planet mining? I removed your mod as soon as I saw this. Once you've got a quarry, you may as well be playing creative.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Decided to get a Quarry. Now I Know it's very expensive, but it's OP as hell. Seriously, you've got a building that requires no input, and gives you an unlimited super supply of all ores, 24/7, and it regenerates faster than you can take them out. Oh, and it requires no power.

Why bother researching any of the asteroid or planet mining? I removed your mod as soon as I saw this. Once you've got a quarry, you may as well be playing creative.

okay. well first off. don't use it then. second off it is in development, and third off the thing is the size of a small factory. in fact a mod like factorissimo would allow you to do more than that. also i had to redo the coding for those so it is likely a bug.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So.. you could have just said "sorry, that's a bug... thanks for reporting it"

No need to get defensive. I sent you the same info via email, you can ignore that.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So.. you could have just said "sorry, that's a bug... thanks for reporting it"

No need to get defensive. I sent you the same info via email, you can ignore that.

I have a very specific speech pattern that turns out sounding hostile to people who don't converse with me often. i was not trying to insult or offend you. sorry. after reading my message back it sounded way, WAY worse than i intended it to.
it just felt like the highest efficiency way of describing it.

New response