Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Picking up Terra Tech Pump Jack gives regular PumpJack back into inventory

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

As said in title, using latest version.

While I have your attention, it might be a good idea to change the description of "Hydrogen Brick". Right now it's "Used as a replacement to coal", but really it's just a fuel. A replacement for coal would imply that it's capable of being used in recipes requiring coal (which it does not, but WOW would that be cool)

6 years ago

As said in title, using latest version.

While I have your attention, it might be a good idea to change the description of "Hydrogen Brick". Right now it's "Used as a replacement to coal", but really it's just a fuel. A replacement for coal would imply that it's capable of being used in recipes requiring coal (which it does not, but WOW would that be cool)

that was a feature i was going to do alot with but never actually finished, i will change it soon i imagine. also i'll fix the pump jacks

New response