Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g New miners

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Sprite "Darkstar_utilities/graphics/entity/laser-miner/neural-miner-2.png" is too large (max 2048 px in either direction is allowed).: Darkstar_utilities/graphics/entity/laser-miner/neural-miner-2.png
last version error.

6 years ago

yes true!

6 years ago

Sprite "Darkstar_utilities/graphics/entity/laser-miner/neural-miner-2.png" is too large (max 2048 px in either direction is allowed).: Darkstar_utilities/graphics/entity/laser-miner/neural-miner-2.png
last version error.

I'm on it. sorry for the in convenience

6 years ago

same

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

same

I released a low spec version of my mod. that should fix the issue.

6 years ago

why the new version?

6 years ago

why the new version?

I tracked the issue down to one thing. when the games graphics settings are set to anything but "high" it will not load textures more than 2048 by 2048. the new miners are 3000 by 3800. so when it tired to load it would crash unless the setting was maxed. but since i wanted to keep the good textures for the people with better machines i made a second version with smaller textures

New response