Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b About other mod compatibility

6 years ago

Hallo! again ...
This mod "https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Combat_by_Samuel" have no compatibility with this mod last update... to suprise me was working just now till i used this new update =p I created the scenario Death world marathon with plenty ammount of mods and sadly the new update makes the Combat mod not working =/
Can be his problem or your mod problem BUT i like both so i downgraded back to 16.5 update ... Just saying by the way ^_^

6 years ago

Hallo! again ...
This mod "https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Combat_by_Samuel" have no compatibility with this mod last update... to suprise me was working just now till i used this new update =p I created the scenario Death world marathon with plenty ammount of mods and sadly the new update makes the Combat mod not working =/
Can be his problem or your mod problem BUT i like both so i downgraded back to 16.5 update ... Just saying by the way ^_^

i looked and the issue if not with either one of us. we both have items in each of our mods named the same thing. so the game mixes the code and breaks a little. in the next update i "might" have these issues fixed

6 years ago

As i thought and thats why its only Sniper Turret has the issue and only with last version of your mod =P
thank you very much! Your mod is amazing but im really noob at this game so... i dislike easy features to improve gameplay feeling and this mod is amazing =P
the Combat Mod has turrets to early game and that helped a lot (i think modding is a part of factorio as your real factory xD) Death world + Marathon also with Zombieland mod + Rampant mod ... kinda hard to get trough all waves but its cool (still didnt used almost nothing from your mod, im really slow)

New response