Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Halp! can't load the game with this mod!

6 years ago

Not joking but i can't run this mod because... something i don't understand so... here is a Screenshot of the problem(error)

https://i.imgur.com/6S5Dh2q.png

6 years ago

Not joking but i can't run this mod because... something i don't understand so... here is a Screenshot of the problem(error)

https://i.imgur.com/6S5Dh2q.png

MY best guess is it appears you are trying to run a 1.6 version of darkstar on 1.5 factorio. you could get an old version of the mod or update factorio.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

EDIT:: Ops read wrong ... totally! Nope i am using 0.16 version but maybe its not 100% updated lul

6 years ago

EDIT:: Ops read wrong ... totally! Nope i am using 0.16 version but maybe its not 100% updated lul

i am not sure what the issue is if you are on 1.6, is it the very latest version of 1.6?

6 years ago

I'm sorry for the trouble... Indeed it wasnt the lastest... i was using 0.16.30 =p
Now its fully updated and run a test... it started up the game ... that issue is no longer there so its a good start xD
Also running a freeplay scenario just to see what happens (just in case) and its working fine!
Thank you very much for your disposal and offer to helping out... also sorry for my bad english and any trouble !

6 years ago

I'm sorry for the trouble... Indeed it wasnt the lastest... i was using 0.16.30 =p
Now its fully updated and run a test... it started up the game ... that issue is no longer there so its a good start xD
Also running a freeplay scenario just to see what happens (just in case) and its working fine!
Thank you very much for your disposal and offer to helping out... also sorry for my bad english and any trouble !

I'ts fine. as long as the game works i'm happy!

New response