Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Chitin?

6 years ago

What is Chitin used for? I'm accumulating a TON of it and I have no idea what to do with it. I can't even pick it all up lmao.

6 years ago

What is Chitin used for? I'm accumulating a TON of it and I have no idea what to do with it. I can't even pick it all up lmao.

Chitin is used in the crafting of hacked biters. the mod got reset and i am unsure if the feature is ready for use yet.

6 years ago

Is there any way to turn off the drop of Chitin until the feature it uses is back in? I'm deep into a game and biters are pretty much always attacking me, so I have chitin EVERYWHERE haha.

6 years ago

Double post I know, but also great mod man! I love all the new stuff you added to the game.

6 years ago

Is there any way to turn off the drop of Chitin until the feature it uses is back in? I'm deep into a game and biters are pretty much always attacking me, so I have chitin EVERYWHERE haha.

I looked and the feature is functional now. however if you still want to turn it off you could go into the code. protoype>entity at the bottom of the file there is a section labeled "alien edits" and you can change the chitin drop probability to 0 if you want it to stop dropping.

6 years ago

Thank you so much! Again, loving the mod dude.

New response