Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Still to laggy

6 years ago

Sorry there, I have given up on the Mod for now.

Laggy while playing, drop of UPS/FPS to about 20% of setting and loading of saved games gets hung up. Like today I started a new game and after a couple of hours saved then loaded about an hour later and after several mins of it still loading I closed the program.

Might be a conflict with a mod or two I am using, otherwise the combo of mods is fine.

I will try again some other time. Thank you for your effort.

6 years ago

Sorry there, I have given up on the Mod for now.

Laggy while playing, drop of UPS/FPS to about 20% of setting and loading of saved games gets hung up. Like today I started a new game and after a couple of hours saved then loaded about an hour later and after several mins of it still loading I closed the program.

Might be a conflict with a mod or two I am using, otherwise the combo of mods is fine.

I will try again some other time. Thank you for your effort.

I am sorry to hear that the mod is not working. I will do my best to make the mod work well in future updates.

New response