Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Swimming?

6 years ago

Can you make a toggle option to turn on and off the swimming ?

Man Biters can swim freaking faster than me which is annoying man.

6 years ago

Can you make a toggle option to turn on and off the swimming ?

Man Biters can swim freaking faster than me which is annoying man.

i will release a second version with it off, that being said i did add motes for the purpose of stopping aliens if you would like to use that in the mean time.

6 years ago

Ty where can I find it?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Ty where can I find it?

I am trying not to spam the versions to much before i add things, i am rushing to add a few things really quick before i release 0.15.7

6 years ago

I am trying to play the game but this creature is just coming towards to me...(I am on island)
Can you tell me which script to delete it or can you hand it to me if it doesn't bothers you

6 years ago

I am trying to play the game but this creature is just coming towards to me...(I am on island)
Can you tell me which script to delete it or can you hand it to me if it doesn't bothers you

alright, i will go ahead and release early sense it works in this test, give me a couple minutes

6 years ago

alright, 1.15.7 alpha has been uploaded, and it removes swimming (i hope)

6 years ago

Ty man I will try it

6 years ago

There is a frequent fps drop dude...just reminding you but love this mod

6 years ago

There is a frequent fps drop dude...just reminding you but love this mod

thanks, also can you tell me what causes the frame drops, such as what are you doing as of the time of the dropping. because on my system and my friends systems it runs perfectly fine.

6 years ago

I was playing in my friend's server, and fps drop was caused per like 2mins.

My using i7 4700k, GTX 1080, 16 GB of ram. (When I disable your mod there is no fps drop at all)

6 years ago

I was playing in my friend's server, and fps drop was caused per like 2mins.

My using i7 4700k, GTX 1080, 16 GB of ram. (When I disable your mod there is no fps drop at all)

Maybe the size of the mod is so large that the server has trouble keeping up. could be an internet thing.

New response