Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Lag placing inserters/miners?

6 years ago

When i go to place inserters/miners it causes my fps to go down to 30. could you possibly fix this bug?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

When i go to place inserters/miners it causes my fps to go down to 30. could you possibly fix this bug?

Version 0.15.6 fixes this issue. updating should fix it

6 years ago

:D

6 years ago

Still have issues
Even in .6 version, still drop to 30fps

https://imgur.com/a/4Hk4Y

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Still have issues

interesting, it works perfect on mine, do you happen to be using a world created in an older version of the mod? one from before you updated?

the code that causes the lag is the world array. it had a range value of 1000 and changing that to 700 fixed it, in theory old worlds may not accept this change.

6 years ago

Still have issues

interesting, it works perfect on mine, do you happen to be using a world created in an older version of the mod? one from before you updated?

the code that causes the lag is the world array. it had a range value of 1000 and changing that to 700 fixed it, in theory old worlds may not accept this change.

yap.. its a oldest world.. was generated on .4

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I made a new .15 world yesterday and it was perfectly fine at first, but the more things i placed the worse my framerate became.
EDIT: just saw the new update and i'll be giving it a go, though i didn't see a changelog on your website so i have no idea what's new xp

6 years ago

I made a new .15 world yesterday and it was perfectly fine at first, but the more things i placed the worse my framerate became.
EDIT: just saw the new update and i'll be giving it a go, though i didn't see a changelog on your website so i have no idea what's new xp

1.15.6 is the version that fixes the lag. it has also been a bit hectic lately, trying to add things to the mod and fix issues, soon enough i should have things in order again hopefully.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

The mod itself is great!, i love mods that adds ALOT of new items without changing the game completely, the thought of having such a big mod without changing vanilla recipes is amazing, Can't wait to see the future of this mod!. Though as said, the mod itself need some fixing.

6 years ago

The mod itself is great!, i love mods that adds ALOT of new items without changing the game completely, the thought of having such a big mod without changing vanilla recipes is amazing, Can't wait to see the future of this mod!. Though as said, the mod itself need some fixing.

well, i have fixed the lag on my end, and for this reason i can not really fix something i don't get. that being said i am devoted to making this mod better and would be happy to receive any input that my downloaders might have. thank you

New response