Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Any known incompatibilities?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Title says it all.

6 years ago

My testing so far has shown no known issues with other mods.

6 years ago

If I use with bob, there will be too much tech to research. How about splite the mod into parts? I love the weapon you add but I don't want to add much item's.

6 years ago

If I use with bob, there will be too much tech to research. How about splite the mod into parts? I love the weapon you add but I don't want to add much item's.

I have made a versions of my mod with only the weapons and armor named Terra Tech Weapons.

6 years ago

Error with angelspetrochem. Error in assignID, item with name 'gas-hydrogen' does not exist.

Source: hydrogen(recipe)

Mods to be disabled:
Darkstar_utilities
angelspetrochem

6 years ago

Error with angelspetrochem. Error in assignID, item with name 'gas-hydrogen' does not exist.

Source: hydrogen(recipe)

Mods to be disabled:
Darkstar_utilities
angelspetrochem

I believe to have fixed the mod with the newest version, thanks for the report.

6 years ago

It loads now thank you.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

strange issue causing fps/ups loss when scrolling over devices connected to power drone ports do it the worst beacons and science labs as well also on loading map it hangs for a while.

i noticed using just the armor weapons mod fixed the issue but it doesn't contain the mk+ batteries etc :(
render preparation goes from 0.5 to 50

6 years ago

strange issue causing fps/ups loss when scrolling over devices connected to power drone ports do it the worst beacons and science labs as well also on loading map it hangs for a while.

i noticed using just the armor weapons mod fixed the issue but it doesn't contain the mk+ batteries etc :(
render preparation goes from 0.5 to 50

This issue was fixed in 0.15.6, thanks for the report

6 years ago

Is it possible to detect when Bob's and Angel's is installed and either override or disable certain aspects of the mod?

Similar when angels is installed then Bob's stuff is overridden.

Anyway just a suggestion.

6 years ago

.> Is it possible to detect when Bob's and Angel's is installed and either override or disable certain aspects of the mod?

Similar when angels is installed then Bob's stuff is overridden.

Anyway just a suggestion.

some things in the mod can already adapt slightly, for instance quarries can mine ores from angels mods, i am working on bob's compatibility also. our mods have ores with the same names, so i need to fix that.

6 years ago

this mod crashes wear and tear mod

New response