Cursed CCTV Surveillance Suite

by L0771

Customizable multi surface real time surveillance suite allowing you to save/load configurations that monitor upto 1,2,4,6, or 8 locations simultaneously.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Fantastic improvements, thank you & well done

5 years ago

Thank you author, for implenting all of my suggestions.

What a fantastic improvement, from a simple mod to a much more "usable" mod. Fantastic.

I have a few further suggestions, but some are becoming a bit more advanced:

• Have the editing window overlap the camera window. If I have 8 cameras filling my screen, the edit camera window falls to the back and I have to shrink the cameras to see the editing window. Having the window go over the top would fix this immediately.

• Disallow the camera screen view from being oversized. As in, when zoomed in so much that the buttons disappear off of the screen - which is currently possible - automatically resize to the largest size where everything fits on the screen.

• Option to show the camera name (probably in mod settings) over the camera itself so I don't have to look at the title along the top row of buttons, similar to how a real CCTV system works, which shows each camera name over the camera itself.

• The furthest you can zoom out on an individual camera is perfect, but the furthest I can zoom in could be increased.

Thanks once again!

New response