Cursed CCTV Surveillance Suite

by L0771

Customizable multi surface real time surveillance suite allowing you to save/load configurations that monitor upto 1,2,4,6, or 8 locations simultaneously.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g What is this about?

5 years ago

It would be much easier if you would describe in the Information what this mod is all about. Just from a screenshot i cannot see what it does at all.

5 years ago

Sorry, i'm making the post, slowly, first upload, i need time to write in english

5 years ago

From what I gather, this is a mod that adds a "camera" entity that you can place to switch the main player view to through a GUI button instead of scrolling around in the map mode to find what you want to look at?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Isn't a entity, is a item, the info about the view is in the item (https://i.imgur.com/qMOgPQp.png).
Unlike the map, you can view up to 4 positions at the same time, and don't need to search the position, is only click the item (Can view up to 40 positions in a quickbar)

EDIT: Supports multi surfaces, with map mode you can't view other surfaces...

This mod uses the same element than the preview of trains.

5 years ago

Here's what it does:

This mod adds "Cursed Camera" research underneath "Optics". Once researched, craft your choice of 1, 2 or 4 cameras in the "unsorted" section of the inventory crafting menu. Once crafted, open the item on your toolbelt. Then stand somewhere important, and press the pencil/edit button. This adds a view of area where you are standing. If you selected 2/4 cameras, you'll have 2/4 pencil/edit buttons to use to add views of other areas. Then, later on, wherever you are on the map, simply open the camera item from your toolbar/inventory, and a 'live feed', like a surveillence camera, comes up, showing you the view you had captured earlier.

It's literally like buying a CCTV system, installing the cameras, then viewing a live feed of those cameras anywhere in the world. Great for keeping an eye on defences, power, whatever.

5 years ago

Your redaction power is over 9000 ._.
Thanks you a lot, it really helps, I've done this mod in 3hs, a fast project, I'm checking if ppl like it and then code betters things (like modify the zoom, modify position from the map and size of cameras)

Hehe "unsorted" crafting menu... I forgot to modify it... I'll fix it, upload a new version and paste your description ;)

5 years ago

Es wäre schön , wenn Ihr die Informationen zu euren Mod´s in deutsch posten würdet :)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

EDIT: I only know Spanish, I use the translator for everything else

New response