CrashsiteAbandonedRuins deprecated

by Gouitsu

1.0.6 Tesla Coils fire electricity!! Merged crashsite asset into the abandoned ruins mod. This mod now generates power generators along side the ruins. Created 2 new assets based on the crash site generator and reduced the power output. There are now 3 generators red, green and yellow. Red=150mW rare, Yellow=14MW less rare Green=2MW Common and can be moved.

2 years ago

i yellow / blue color switch

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I Love abandoned ruins mod and this looks like a perfect addition. Good job.

Only suggestion is switching the colors of 4MW and 64MW, so the common one looks like the crashed ship, and the rarer one of them sticks out more.

Just my 2 cents.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I like your suggestion, maybe you will like the direction I decided to go. Check out the new graphics.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I like it, green fits well. Good call, yellow is better suited as something large and stationary. I'd suggest making yellow and red ... bigger or something ... and making red even more rare.

After trying it out I realise how valuable the small ones really are. They are very nice to have in the beginning. Early portable power. With abandoned electric drills, labs and science packs you can ignore coal for a long while, and get an easy head start with research. If only there were some abandoned electric furnaces.

2 years ago

I've thought about the rarity and will generate a few scenarios with different settings under the mod setting section as you can change the % chance before you generate the map, if its spawns too often I will reduce the chances. Electric furnaces could be an option but I don't want the player to have it too easy.

Did u notice the easter eggs? Smoke me a kipper ill be back in time for breakfast!

2 years ago

Sorry I made a typo in version 1.0.2 so I fixed it and updated to 1.0.3 check the info in the change log.

New response