Conga's Compressed Stuff

by Conga

Adds heavily compressable versions for each type of basic processed resource; more compression takes longer to compress and uncompress. Warning: This is not a high-quality mod

Content
5 years ago
Storage

g Might it perhaps be possible....

4 years ago

First off, I quite like this mod, and have been putting it to good use.

However, I can't seem to find an option to compress iron ore and copper ore the same way as coal or stone.
Was this an oversight, or an intentional choice?
I noticed just because I've found myself in a situation where I'd need the actual iron ore compressed and not the plates. Basicly I'd like to move several million of iron ore out of the way, but I dont need that many iron or steel plates yet.

If the choice to skip the iron and copper ores was an intentional one, that's fine. I'll still be using the mod regardless.
Just seemed a bit of an oversight since the rest of the rest of the vanilla set seems accounted for.

And if you ever wanted to push this mod even further, perhaps there is a way to make it generate compression recipes for ores not present in vanilla? I've had as few modded runs where your level of compression would have been quite nice, for example, but sadly not available for the modded ores.

4 months ago

Hey there, I know this is a 4 year late response but I made this mod entirely as a one-off solution to a modpack me and some friends were playing at the time.

I don't intend to go all out making a proper mod, but if you or someone you know is interested in going all the way with it then I fully encourage you to do so!

New response