Config Train Specifications

Modify the Locomotive Speed, Cargo Wagon Size, Fluid Wagon Capacity and much more. Customize the best way for you. Now work with all modded trains.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Trains

g Question #1

5 years ago

Hey there,
I just downloaded Your mod and noticed that i can only change 3 options, max speed of the train, wagon capacity and fluid capacity.
How to get into detailed settings, such as You have posted on one of the screenshots, in which one is able to change for example locomotive weight, etc...

5 years ago

Hello T82! These implementations came with the new version of the mod, but it is only compatible with the 0.17version of Factorio. Are you using the 0.16?

5 years ago

Hey, thanks for the info! I updated the game to 0.17 and its all good. Thank You

5 years ago

Hey again,
Great mod! However how should I interpret some of the function this mod provides?
For example, Locomotive Speed % does it only affects acceleration or max reachable speed.
or Air friction. Going on there is Friction Force %. does it affect stopping power of the train?

There are lots of other questions, it would be Very helpful, if You could describe what does what in describtion.

4 years ago

wish you would provide with a "this is the settings dor double base game train speed" so i can know what do to :P

4 years ago

Hey Bronzeborg, That will be nice, we share some configs...

4 years ago

yes please! i cant get my train to move faster. :(

4 years ago

Bronzeborg, try to put " 200 " on all 3 speed configs, and put a higher Locomotive power. See if the trains go faster please! :)

4 years ago

i will next time im on. i wish there was a infinite research that would increase speed of train. is that a mod you can do?

4 years ago

Hmm, great idea... Today we can't do a research that increase speed of trains, just the "train-braking-force-bonus", but we can create new trains... We can create a tier 2, tier 3, tier 4... i will try something in that way... :) i think they all gonna look the same, but with better attributes.

4 years ago

yeah altering the numbers like this makes me feel like i am cheating. id rather feel like im getting upgrades normaly.

4 years ago

Bronzeborg, i did this new mod in that way. See if its working ok please! Thanks! :) https://mods.factorio.com/mod/TrainNewTiers

New response