Conducting Belt

This belt is conducter for electricity

2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b failed to load mod - key 'name' not found in property tree

5 years ago

when i just installed this mod and tried to start factorio, i got this error:

failed to load mods:
Error while loading recipe prototype "cb-express-transport-belt" (recipe): Difficulty normal:
key "name" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.cb-express-transport-belt.ingredients[0]
Modifications: Conducting Belt

I'm using several other mods too, but had no problems with them before i installed this mod. thus i can assume that there is something wrong in this mod, but I'm not entrely sure.
ps: I'm using the latest version 0.0.4 from yesterday

5 years ago

Thanks for report

5 years ago

Here is another form to write the code, it can be
ingredient = {"express-transport-belt", 1}
or
ingredient = {name = "express-transport-belt", type = "item", amount = 1}

As you see, my mod uses another type, without "name". But I hope that I can fix it.

5 years ago

yes, thank you.

with 0.0.5, i could start factorio without problems, and the mod seemed to work fine too.
for a first test, just connecting a few lamps with a belt to a power pole.
for a second quick test, a belt properly connected an inserter (right next to the belt) and an assembler (naxt to the inserter, thus 2 tiles away from the belt) to the power grid. but it didn't connect to a powerpole that had a gap of one tile, thus not being directly next to a conductive belt. this probably is intended and should avoid too many connections, unwanted connections, etc.

ps: i had to disable the production scrap mod first. that mod seems to mess around with recipes, especially with belts, eg producing two normal belts from one normal belt and 5 copper wires when i click a conductive belt in the crafting menu :-) :-( LOL

New response