Concretexture

by GotLag

Concrete retextured to not look like jumbled stone blocks.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i wishlist: add support for the colored concrete added by base also.

3 years ago

base adds a set of color refined concrete tiles using a tint on the base refined concrete; see https://github.com/wube/factorio-data/blob/d88ce3336a31bd5b18e97eaffc796bab7afaeb0b/base/prototypes/tile/tiles.lua#L3927

It'd be great to have them supported too. Sadly, because they are created before y'all loaded, gonna have to either list them manually, or loop and match. This worked for me:

for name, tile in pairs(data.raw["tile"]) do
    if name:find("refined%-concrete") then
      tile.variants.material_background.picture = "__Concretexture__/grid/concrete.png"
      tile.variants.material_background.hr_version.picture = "__Concretexture__/grid/hr-concrete.png"
    end
  end

note: gotta escape the - because find is a lua pattern, and patterns treat - as a meta-character. -_-

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't played Factorio in a while, so I missed that they'd added coloured concrete to vanilla.
I'll add this fix soon.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

TYVM! They don't have new recipes, just colors, in base. There are several mods that add in the recipes, which is how I came to be looking for your awesome textures on them. :)

3 years ago

Finally got around to adding this, as well as a new texture for refined concrete

3 years ago

for find, do ("string", 1, true) to perform a search that ignores special characters.

New response