Pressurized fluids

Tired of pipe throughput issues? Pressurize fluids to increase throughput significantly.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g [cannot reproduce] Compressor stuck

2 years ago

Fluid compressor sometimes stuck at "999" xfluid and dont lets more come in to complete the craft with 1k.

Dont have a screenshot atm can add later if needed and when i got one.

2 years ago

Can you test the following scenario:
if you leave a few pipes at the input side, and then put a pump (so not connecting the pump directly to the input side of the compressor), does it still occur?

2 years ago

yes it does more rarly only thing it "fixes" is when i put a tank before it but didnt test it long enough if it would still occur even then

9 months ago

if you leave a few pipes at the input side, and then put a pump (so not connecting the pump directly to the input side of the compressor), does it still occur?
Isn't use case of this mod literally made for fast machines with high production rate, that normal pipes just can't hold?

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Isn't use case of this mod literally made for fast machines with high production rate, that normal pipes just can't hold?

The reason I asked for this setup, the pump would fill the pipes till 100% capacity, I wanted to verify that the 'stuck compressor' could still receive its full capacity from the pipe...

New response