Pressurized fluids

Tired of pipe throughput issues? Pressurize fluids to increase throughput significantly.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i [3rd party implemented] Barreling pressurized fluids

4 years ago

Hi Santa, thanks for this mod, really handy!
Is it correct that we can not barrel the pressurized fluids?
Would you be able to make such thing if not?

4 years ago

You are correct that you can not barrel the pressurized fluids at this point. I can see that fluid wagons with pressurized fluids is now far more efficient for transportation. I could add in a setting to make them barrelable...

However I might make it more expensive, maybe a more expensive barrel that can withstand the higher pressure? I'll think about it.

Kind regards
lovely_santa

4 years ago

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, i would love it.

3 years ago

I want to "bump up" this thread. I was sad to figure out that barreling is the only thing that isn't implemented. Bot based mall is the only exception to an otherwise flawlessly pressurized base. Sad to see it.

3 years ago

I'm also curious in barreling pressurized fluids, and a 'stronger' barrel sounds good for it.

3 years ago

I would love to see that idea implemented. I came here to check for this feature and to be honest, i'm a bit sad it isn't.

2 years ago

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like... barreling please! I agree that pressurised fluids are great with trains, and I use them a lot, but having to decompress has crimped my style in areas of my base where I have decided to use bots. With Angels and Bobs, I'm in two minds about a HP container, probably a check box option in the mod set-up.

BTW, love all of your work, thanks a heap for the stupid number of hours I have spent on this game ;-> Enjoyed most of them!

2 years ago

There is a separate mod that implements this feature now, for anyone looking.

New response