Lime's Compact Power

by zeeLime

Adds compact Mk2/3/4/5 solar panels that are 4/16/64/256 times more powerful than basic ones. Same with accumulators.

Content
6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16
Power

g bobs mod support coming?

6 years ago

bobs mod support coming?

6 years ago

What kind of support, for example?

6 years ago

He probably means that it should start consuming bob's resources for the higher tiers (Similar to the bob version of solars) and the higher you go, the more complicated it gets. I.e. Steel for MK1, Titanium for MK2, Tungsten for MK5 etc.

Obviously it's completely up to you how you want to set it up for bobs (Perhaps you even want to add small and large versions of these MK versions like bobs?)

i.e. it just depends how much you feel the time investment is worth it to program compatibility, balance and whether or not you even feel it's worth it.

6 years ago

Well, honestly, I haven't been playing Factorio for more than half a year, and I forgot I even made this mod. I updated it because I got email that someone wrote me a request on forum about updating it. :) So I don't feel like investing too much time in it.

But.
You saw current recipes on description page. If you'll write me what recipes you'd like to see there if Bob's mods are enabled, I can make a checkbox in mod settings which activates "Hard (Bob's) mode" and changes recipes from default to harder ones. I only need the recipes, I don't wanna think about it. :)

New response