Combat by lamp181 deprecated

by lamp181

Sniper and shotgun Turrets, Uranium shotgun ammo, A Sniper Gun, and more to come. This mod was created by SamuelCombrinck and was dead for like, a year and half ? So I changed a bit and improved. Hope you like it!

Content
5 years ago
Combat

g Uranium Shotgun Shells too early?

5 years ago

You can research the Combat Combo Package quite early, it requires only Automation and Logistic science. With this research, one also has access to Uranium Shotgun Shells. You have researched neither Uranium Processing (requires Automation/Logistic/Chemical science) nor Military 4 (requires Automation/Logistic/Military/Chemical/Utility science) at the time when Uranium Shotgun Shells become available. At that time, you can't produce uranium ammo yet because both of its ingredients (U-238 and Piercing shotgun shells) aren't available. I think you should move the Uranium shotgun shells from the Combat Combo Package to Military 4 -- that wouldn't clutter the crafting menu in early/mid game.

That being said, I just want to mention that the Sniper turrets are wonderful! I set one up at the coast of a small lake and it took out a nest of big worms and a few spawners on the other side like it was nothing. Also, I'm looking forward to try out the Shotgun turrets. Currently, all production has to go into SMG ammo, though … :-)

5 years ago

try sniper gun too.. its wonderfull...
I didn't wanted to create a seperated tech just for the shells you see? like its fun to use the turrets at early state ... and its just a item not a lot of them ...
I understand your point of view but than if i don't create the new tech just for the shells, you can't feel the sense of upgrading suniper turrets (yea, its a joke name as intended too)

New response