Coke

This mod introduces coal to coke production, if not already known by the bigger mods.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Fluids

i Raise burn value to lower quantity & other stuff.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"~Daft Punk

• Let's see: you got 90% pollution(Better), 105% top speed(Faster), and 120% acceleration(Stronger). But I can't help but to feel that the processed fuel item should burn longer than the unprocessed one. It helps reduce fuel loading into burner things that way too. And coke is denser(Harder) once it has processed out all of the other crap(tar in this case).

Wood Gasification compatibility issues:

• No need to give sulfur and petro from the process. Just up the tar a bit; wood gas mod already has a tar to crude oil conversion process added. The vanilla process of obtaining those two items is enough anyways and the tar could use some extra promoting. Tar seems like that dude from where-ever that no one really notices.
  • Also wood gas mod's conversion of tar to oil, then using vanilla process to obtain heavy/light/petro products is more efficient than your tar to heavy oil process. By the time you've cracked it down to petro, you're efficiency is dead, and heavy is too underused(except for lube) to give this recipe much use.
  • "One more thing"~Uncle Chan(Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon): It may just be me, but I think you added an extra copy of the tar to solid fuel recipe. Either that or you just marked it in your research even though the wood gas mod already offers it. Oh, I see. You've included that so your mod can be stand-alone, without wood gas mod. Glad I don't have double-vision. Maybe add a check: if the recipe already exists, then don't add it.

New response