MadClown01's Extended AngelBob Minerals

Brings many new ores & minerals to games with Angel's Refining and Bob's Ores active.

6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Переработка

3 years ago

Сделать мод под руды ангела таковыми какие они есть сейчас ( Самородки. Крошки и другие виды.... )
Измените руду белую она не имеет текстуру.
Проработать совместимость с PY и Yuoki. Думаю неплохая идея та и больше фанатов будет.

3 years ago

[Make a mod for angel ores as they are now (Nuggets. Crumbs and other types ....)] As far as i understand it, that is exactly what this mod does. or are you referring to using the "special vanilla case" for a non "special vanilla case" recipe set? i.e. extend the nuggets into the AB and advanced angels systems?
[Change the ore to white, it has no texture.] Which ores are you referring to exactly?
[Work out compatibility with PY and Yuoki. I think it's a good idea and there will be more fans.]
Yuokis ores are already dealt with in a reasonable way with regular angels, and it seems to have fallen out of favour (i don't know why, i really like it), so adding it to these new ores is not really ideal.
On the point of Py. It already has some functionality with and without PyCoalTBaA. Some more work is being done on that as my testing people progress
Currently, it works quite well up to the third science pack with full ABPy and omnimatter mod support.