MadClown01's Extended AngelBob Minerals

Brings many new ores & minerals to games with Angel's Refining and Bob's Ores active.

6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Two changes

4 years ago

Can you make adamantite give sodium sulfate instead of tin and make phosphorite hydro refining give radioactive waste water instead of nitric waste water if your angelbob nuclear mod is present?

4 years ago

First point... why? i mean, i understand that Tin is a little too easy to get in the early game, but why do you want sulfur and sodium soo early? Is this for a seablock game?
Second point. No, the idea of the flotation-hydrorefining pairs is that the acids used/consumed are consistent, i don't have a radioactive style acid that can be paired, or used for mining the infinite ore. Changing away from the pairing system would be confusing and silly.
Mining acid=hydrorefining acid=flotation waste is a consistent mechanic in Angels, one i am more than happy to leech

4 years ago

I just wanted a way to get sodium sulfate from refining.

4 years ago

Speaking of seablock, can you add a way to get these ores in seablock?

4 years ago

i would need to take a gander at how seablock creates ores, it may need to be a separate mod though. I won't have a load of time in the next few weeks, crazy time at work.