MadClown01's Extended AngelBob Minerals

Brings many new ores & minerals to games with Angel's Refining and Bob's Ores active.

6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Saphirite does not generate (NO RSO)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

When I enable this mod in my current list it seems to disable the saphirite generator. I tested this by disabling all ores but saphirite. Saphirite comes back after disabling this mod. not sure why this would be modifying angels ores.

Edit: tested with RSO and Saphirite will spawn with it. IDK why it wont spawn with the in game generator but im pretty sure its this mod as it works when Madclown's mod is disabled.

5 years ago

+++++++++++++++++++++

5 years ago

How bizarre. Will fix when I can.

5 years ago

Error fixed. It turns out that I set the generation layer to have order "a" for all my ores, which meant they overrode the sapharite in the starting area for some reason.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I`m not sure it was fixed. I install A+B+PY+madClawns and I dont have any free sapharite ore both at starting area and longer area (only infinity sapharite appear but how to produce sulfur acid at the begging?). So i cant play beacause that problem.
I was noticed one strange thing. Free sapharite ore is replaced by stiratite.....strange programming problem.
I swiched size of sapharite resources from small to very big and only large stiratite ore appear. So?

That problem dissappear after disabling your mod.....

I have newset version of all mods. Installing today.

Please fix that because I whis to play this craze moded game

5 years ago

Hi FacPrezio, thanks for the detailed report. Will investigate.

5 years ago

I will be waiting. If you want mod list i can make it

5 years ago

You find something?

4 years ago

I wonder if this was linked to the vanilla ore generation issues, can you please confirm that this is still occuring @facPresio