Clockwork

by Yehn

Changes the parameters of the solar cycle: Make days longer or shorter and control what portion of the cycle is night. Make nights darker if you like. Includes an optional Sun Never Rises mode.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Environment

g Mod settings remain after mod uninstall

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi!

I installed this mod and changed some of it's "per-map" settings to extend daytime. When I was done using the mod, I uninstalled it. However, the daytime remains extended in my save according to the mod settings I had set! Re-installing the mod confirms that the mod's per-map settings I had previously set are still there. How do I completely remove and clear this mod's settings from my save? I want need the day/night cycle reverted to vanilla.

Please help, thanks!

3 years ago

Hello,

So this has to do with how the Factorio API works - the mod basically tells Factorio "make this surface's daytime longer", but that becomes part of the baseline save.

To revert this...
1. With the mod and save loaded: go to mod settings and click the button that restores all settings to default.
2. Change the Daylength multiplier to '1'
3. Confirm the settings and close out of the menu.
4. Open the menu again and save your game.
5. Remove the Clockwork mod via the mods menu (This will include a restart of Factorio)
6. Load your save again

And everything should be back to normal.

New response