Clockwork

by Yehn

Changes the parameters of the solar cycle: Make days longer or shorter and control what portion of the cycle is night. Make nights darker if you like. Includes an optional Sun Never Rises mode.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Environment

g found the math for 24 hours if you are interested.

4 years ago

hey i played around with your last mod for 0.16 (offline of course) and went of the factorio Wiki and found that days are 25000 ticks, at 60 ticks per seconds, you get: 24 times 60 times 60 times 60 divided by 25000 making "207.36" for a 24 hour day time length. hence i am trying out a modded version of your mod with 24 hours but i thought it would be nice if you extended the maximum day length to that number in your future updates (on 0.17 of course since it really looks like it is on the edge of being released stable...)

so in short 24h = 207.36 multiplier. and the maximum for time and accumulators should be that at least! (great mod by the way!)

4 years ago

Thanks for the info. I will have to do some quick checking because some stuff breaks with extremely large values, but if all goes well I'll increase the maximum multiplier.

New response