Circuit Factory - Make More Circuits

A BIG CIRCUIT FACTORY that create a lot of Circuits per minute. It has 18x18 and came with 30 loaders to seems like an inline factory. Can make 8 full belts of eletronic circuit. Build Advanced Circuits and Processing Units too. Now you can blueprint them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Thanks

5 years ago

Thanks for the mod :) trying it now

I just shared the idea, all credits go to DellAquila

Thanks DellAquila for all the awesome mods

5 years ago

I second that! This man has been putting out A LOT of awesome Factorio mods with excellent support the past two months. Thank you DellAquilla! You make this game that much more fun. God bless ALL factorio modders for putting in their time for our enjoyment! :D

5 years ago

THAAAAANKS GUYS... You're helping me a lot to learn this, by giving the ideas and keeping me very motivated!! When someone test one of my mods, and comment some bug or idea, is the time to work and REAL learning! XD

I think the best thing when you make a mod, is to someone test it and give some feedback, Splicer and boksiora is always doing this here in mod portal, helping a lot of modders!

All my mods are very simple compared to the other ones, (There are many GREAT MODDERS here in Factorio) but i'm still a enthusiastic noob and when the mod works for someone, i'm very happy!!!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It great that we can contribute with ideas and you are willing to make them , thanks :)

I also have idea for fe other mods

1) rename train station from combinator (there are some mods but they are too hard https://mods.factorio.com/mod/stringy-train-stop/discussion/5a5f1b0dadcc441024d76775)

2) some cosmetic mod, like flags or signs that you can pick icon to

3) QOL mod to make the last blueprint that you use to be highlighted

4) Remote inventory chest - like request chest but its linked in the player inventory

5) Force robots to build, when you have items in inventory, but other robots are on the job

i also have other ideas if you want :)

cheers

New response