Change Map Settings

by Bilka

Allows you to change your map and map generation settings at any time you want.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g GLORIOUS!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

This mod finally solved the problem of "Oh god..I set the Biter setting WAYYYY TOO HIGH?! ARHGHGHRRRRR!"
(sound of Behemoth Biters munching on my corpse..in the distance my still non-robotized factory burns)

Game Over and a 50 hour campaign going irreparably down the drain.

6 years ago

I second this.
Thank you for making this mod.

6 years ago

So, I could turn on peaceful mode at the first 10 or so hours of the game. And, when I feel I'm ready for some action I can turn peaceful mode off and they will start attacking?

6 years ago

When pollution hits their nests and peaceful mode is off, they will start attacking, yes

6 years ago

That is great! Thanks for the mod.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks for this mod! Really helpful to alter existing games.
Also about peaceful mode - enabling it will not make biters attack right away. You have to kill all biters and respawn them to become agressive. All existing biters will retain peaceful flag. All newly generated ones will have new setting on them. This is why Peaceful Mode mod has a button to kill all biters.

Also I don't know if at all possible - but maybe you could also alter resource generator settings? So that newly discovered areas would apply the settings

6 years ago

That is not possible in version 0.15, but 0.16 will allow that, so I'll add it to the mod when 0.16 is out.

6 years ago

Sooo, any chance for these options to change resources/alien bases as well? ;)

5 years ago

Took a bit, but it's there now :)

5 years ago

u know i quited a over 800 hours map last year cause it was on peacefull no bitters, to start my last save a DW world ... what a pitty :( . anyhow thx a tone, will make the best of this mod :D