Chainsaw deprecated

A chainsaw.

Utilities
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.16

g using q as hotkey is a bad idea

6 years ago

the key Q is per default used to remove items from your hand and to change weapons. When you have a chainsaw, my tool slot switches tool and chainsaw whenever i remove an item from my hand. Also I can't switch my other weapons anymore with your chainsaw mod. I suggest using another hotkey to switch tools with your chainsaw.

6 years ago

The devs changed the change weapons from Q to TAB in 0.15 for some reason, so the only thing in the way is the remove items from hand and I don't see how they could affect each other.

You probably only have problem because you're still using the same config as before.

And then I would suggest you just go in the setting and change the shortcut for the chainsaw to something you like.

6 years ago

I guess I should add a check to make sure your hand is empty before switching.. i'll check to add this.

6 years ago

I didn't notice the pipette tool is now on Q so I will just remove the default key and you can pick the one of your choice because I don't see any good alternative and I'm tired of trying to find one.

New response