Cargo Train Manager

by StefanT

Manages cargo transport via train.

Content
2 years ago
Trains

g Station Order [fixed]

3 years ago

I'm having an issue where my oil fields cannot keep up with demand right now, so the train goes straight from "full cargo inventory" to the requester station. It places the requester station in between the source and the provider stations. So after going to offload, it tries to go to the provider station. No path because it is set up to be after the source.. and even if it worked, it just skipped the loading portion.

3 years ago

Please check if your oil loading station has a normal train stop, not a CTM train stop.
If this is not the issue then it would be great if you could give me a copy of your game so that I can debug the problem.

3 years ago

That was it. Sorry. I could have sworn I checked that twice... Sorry to bother you. Great Mod. Thanks.

3 years ago

Hey never mind, thank you for reporting anyways. I think I should add a handling for this case. It happend to me too and it took a while for me to figure out what the problem is. So you are not alone :-D

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

OK, apparently I'm gonna be that guy... So I have a train that works fine for 2-3 rounds, but it looks like when it times out because the storage is full it gets confuses and does the "out of order" station thing again. Then every time is times out again, it goes to the fill station but doesn't fill, just goes back and tries to empty cargo again. Never stops at the provider stop. Even after it is completely empty, it still does this. The only way to stop the loop is to manually click to send it to the loading station, but it will just do it again. WHen sitting at the provider station it will time out and send it to the offload location. Im sure I'm missing some basic steps, but I have spent a couple of hours trying to figure it out after my last problem was so simple.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I fear I am lost imagining your problem. Could you upload your game somewhere and send me a link, either here or to my email address?
I did not yet have this problem in several games I played with my mod, but it is very likely that I do not trigger the problem.

New response