Tesseract

A hyper dimensional entity capable of storing large amounts matter and energy and make them available anywhere

3 years ago

b mod LightedPolesPlus wont load with Tesseract

3 years ago

Factorio 0.18.28
LightedPolesPlus 1.5.7
Tesseract 0.1.6

When I enable Tessaract and reload I get the error linked below. Tessaract seems to be removing some entities from the prototypes.

http://bitviper.org/factorio/2020-06-01_074455.png

3 years ago

I'll see what I can do

3 years ago

Tesseract does not remove any entity the problem is with Optera's LightedPolesPlus not generating new entities properly I already communicated the issue to Optera

3 years ago

Cool, Thanks. As a long time programmer (not yet into factorio mods sadly) im curious though, if the problem is with LPP, why does it only happen when I load Tesseract ? How does the presense of Tesseract confuse LPP ?

3 years ago

I don't know the details but LPP generates a new (lighted) power pole for each power pole it finds in the game but for some reason, it didn't generate it the right way when coping my poles (maybe because my poles are already lighted)

3 years ago

ahhhh, i get it. so LPP doesnt have a fixed set of poles matching the default set, it dynamicly makes em based on any form of power pole it finds from any mod including base, and for whatever reason, your poles confuse it. and yeah yours being already lighted sounds like a good bet for the reason.

Thanks for your help, Ive already got both your latest (unrelated aparently) update and the LPP fix update, and they seem to be playing nice now. =)

New response