Tesseract

A hyper dimensional entity capable of storing large amounts matter and energy and make them available anywhere

3 years ago

i suggestions?

4 years ago

would it be possible to add a bar to the tesseract window to show the power draw of the storage and recall items? like "there are this many entities drawing this much power" kind of thing.

I also thing an efficiency research on how much power things draw would do great.

4 years ago

I guess I can add a details window to show the power usage of entities and storage.
Energy usage Is the only disadvantage of the system I think it would be OP to reduce it

Anyway thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

4 years ago

Oh I agree it would be way OP if they didn't have any power draw at all. I'm not saying giving it Infinite research maybe just a few tiers with a few percentage points each. oh maybe even locking it behind efficiency mods and other science packs rather then just straight shards.

4 years ago

I actually have plans on how to reduce power consumption and involves integration with another of my mods (orbital solar power) it'll be expensive but can even revert power consumption into production

New response