Tesseract

A hyper dimensional entity capable of storing large amounts matter and energy and make them available anywhere

3 years ago

b Fluids problem

4 years ago

Have 6 fluids stored(3 normal, 3 infinite) , started another liquid production and it didnt store it. Do you make limitations on amount of tanks placed or its a bug? This is awesome mod, fast and UPS frendly, I want to play more!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Are you sure you didn't reach the storage limit? (the second bar in the Tesseract's window) If it's full it will not store more items or fluids and you should limit the input of new items to save space, and of course try to increase the normal storage limit! Anyway I'll and test it to make sure it's not a bug
Thanks for reporting
Ah it can also be an energy problem if the energy bar is empty it will not perform any transfer and you have to provide it more power with power leeches

4 years ago

update: I just tested it with 8 fluids (4 normal and 4 infinite) and had no problems at all if your problem is not energy or storage capacity, please let me know

4 years ago

Energy and storage are fine

4 years ago

Strange I couldn't reproduce your problem can you send me a savegame I have to solve this bug

4 years ago

New idea: Is the main entity the tesseract altar in place? Nothing will work without it

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

New Idea: Are you in multiplayer? I actually did not test it in multiplayer so it could be the problem
I need more information without it it's almost impossible to solve the problem

4 years ago

It has something with max fluid amount(all fluids together). I tried to empty fluid storage and on sertain level it add new fluid. Would be better to separate fluid storage from items

4 years ago

The only place in the code where fluids are counted together is when they are added to check the Tesseract's storage limit but in this case, you should be able to see the storage getting close to its limit in the window, I'm not finding the problem and make a fix without knowing the cause may make the problem worse

4 years ago

Fluids was around 2-4M and storage bar 100k\700k. It has plenty of space

4 years ago

Dont mind if I send save with mods with MEGA link ?

4 years ago

please send

4 years ago

Thank you for the bug report it should be fixed now
The problem was caused by a nil check in the wrong place

4 years ago

I glad you didn't spend much time to fix it

New response