CMHMod - Rebalancing Bob's Mods

by CMH

Making use of the highest tiers of Bob's mods right to the end game. Introduces more 'advanced recipes' for the classic choice between higher production yields vs simplicity.

Overhaul
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15

g Parts of the mod

6 years ago

I play bob's with Angel's. Angel's smelting solves the ore problems you're trying to fix here (does exactly what you're saying with the minor/major ores but better), and angel's petrochem does a lot more chemistry including several uses for coal and better rocket fuel recipes.

But I am interested in the use of nitinol/tungsten/v8 modules in rocket component production. I used to use SpaceMod for the proper bob's endgame but it's temporarily broken. Is it possible to add a settings flag to only enable the satellite + endgame changes?

6 years ago

I have a separate mod up for that. Let me see if I can quickly hack something up, if not I'll have to put it up in 48 hours (I'm currently moving)

6 years ago

Alright, I managed to get it up in a quick hack, so go to
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=26053
For the download link. Or seach CMH in the mod portal.

6 years ago

Thanks, looks great! Is there any chance you could put in an in-game start up setting to remove the necessity of having 2 separate incompatible mods?

New response