CMHMod - Rebalancing Bob's Mods

by CMH

Making use of the highest tiers of Bob's mods right to the end game. Introduces more 'advanced recipes' for the classic choice between higher production yields vs simplicity.

Overhaul
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15

g Any bugs/issues here.

7 years ago

This mod is still being maintained, and bugs can only be fixed if I know about it.

Here's a place (as well as any other CMHMod thread in the factorio forum) to let me know of bugs/issues.

I'm not actively seeking to fix any compliance issues with other mods, but let me know anyway. I'll have a look, and if I can figure out the problem and fix it I will.

If you're running this with other mods (non bob's mods) and they're working fine, let me know too.

6 years ago

My rocket silos have no recipe in them. When I remove this mod and pickup and put the silo back down it has the recipe. Do you know what might cause that? I would like to not remove this mod, but we cannot continue with it. If I add the mod back in, the silo that had the recipe does not have it.

6 years ago

I am experiencing the same 'no recipe' problem. I use Bob's and Angel's and SpaceX and maybe it has to do with one fo those, just a thought.

New response