Burnys Train Station Blueprint Creator

by Burny

A helper mod to quickly create train station blueprints for different train lengths and individual needs.

Content
4 years ago
0.14 - 0.18
Blueprints

b Smart loader/unloader not working

7 years ago

This mod is great but the MadZuri smart loader/unloader doesn't appear in the blueprint. It just isn't there and it is like if the box was unchecked.

7 years ago

Can you post me your mod-settings when you created the blueprint?

MadZuri's smart (un-)loader doesn't work when used together with logistic chests, since the mod "thinks" that you are unloading / loading with bots and in this scenario the MadZuri (un-)loader doesn't do anything, since you aren't unloading onto belts / loading from belts.

6 years ago

Running the latest versions of factorio (0.15.5) and your mod (0.0.7), I still don't get the evenly loading thingy to work.

What kind of information can I give to help you solve it?

I'm using 1 locomotive per end, 4 cargo wagons
station type: loading
inserter: stack
using chests as buffer
steel chest
chest limit: -1
fast transport belts
belt direction: none
no refill
do load/unload evenly
not connecting all chests with green wire
do place signals
do place lamps

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hey, thanks for the report! I will change the tooltip a little bit for the next version.

The smart loading setup is a little confusing. Normally it only works when you set an item next to the "use filter inserters?" without actually using filter inserters, so like this: http://i.imgur.com/sK0zJ7D.png

However, your post made me think if I could implement without having to set any resource type and it will use the "everything" signal instead. I will try to implement it but can't promise that I'll succeed.

Edit: Ok I've implemented it for the next version.

6 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

New response