Bot Prioritizer

A simple tool: With it you can select areas with work orders for robots (constructions, deconstructions, upgrades) to try to give your personal robots priority over your base robots by re-issuing the orders. Because who likes to wait until the base robots finally arrive?!

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Circuitry Bug

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

I suspect that this is not possible to fix based on how I intuit that this mod works, but I've been wondering how my circuitry has been getting messed up in some of my blueprints and just figured it out. If you place a blueprint and only some of the entities are constructed but they have wires to unconstructed ghosts, using bot prioritizer will break the circuitry connections to the unconstructed ghosts when it reprioritizes them.

1 year, 6 months ago

Interesting...

I saw this post and I wondered if my own mod (Tactical Construction) which takes a different approach to the same problem suffers from this annoyance as well. I sort of expected my mod would have the same issue because it moves the ghost entities between different forces in the game....and I expected this would break the circuit connections.

But oddly enough, it doesn't have the same problem. So I guess the engine ensures that circuit connections of two forces remain intact if they are allied forces?

Weird.

Edit: Trying to think if I can come up with a way to suggest this might be resolved/worked around. I'm drawing blank right now.

1 year, 6 months ago

Interesting. It does look like @ChrislyBear tried to account for this in his code. See copy_circuit_connections

So I wonder if there is simply some edge case that was missed...

New response