Bot Prioritizer

A simple tool: With it you can select areas with work orders for robots (constructions, deconstructions, upgrades) to try to give your personal robots priority over your base robots by re-issuing the orders. Because who likes to wait until the base robots finally arrive?!

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

i an idea

3 years ago

could you make it have a system that allows to put electric stuff first???(power wires, poles, substations and that stuff )

3 years ago

It's a good idea, but I don't think I want to wander down this path, because sure there are only a few "electric" entities in vanilla, but there are "infinitely" many in mods. This'll lead to support hell, which I'm trying to avoid.

The next thing that comes to mind, is to let users create an arbitrary list of priorities. This sucks in Factorio, because you cannot have arbitrary lists in the mod settings dialogue, so you'd have to use a text field and trust, that users all adhere to the format I chose (lol) and that users all know their internal entity names (haha!).

So this is why I'll probably keep the mod as general as it is now. It was meant as a simple "crutch" and I intend to keep it simple.

Chris

New response