Bot Prioritizer

A simple tool: With it you can select areas with work orders for robots (constructions, deconstructions, upgrades) to try to give your personal robots priority over your base robots by re-issuing the orders. Because who likes to wait until the base robots finally arrive?!

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Possible issue in 0.2.0

3 years ago

I believe "- Work orders are only reissued if the player has the material to fullfill the order in their inventory." is preventing me from using the tool to reassign work orders to my spidertrons

3 years ago

Ah! Good catch! I have to think about how to resolve this, because currently only personal roboports attached to a player's character are supported.

I introduced this to prevent reassigning the same order over and over again, without having the materials, because then the base bots wouldn't ever come and place anything in Auto-Mode.

In which mode are you using the mod? Maybe only checking the inventory in Auto-Mode could be a solution.

Chris

3 years ago

I was using the mod manually with the selection tool. It sounds like only performing the inventory contents check for the auto mode scans would work.

3 years ago

Darn! I'll include something for the Spidertron in the next release. Maybe something like: If you click with a sidertron remote in hand, you'll priorize things around the spidertron. Not sure how to handle a selection near it yet.

Chris

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I run around with 15 Spidertrons and build things so the way the mod functioned prior to 0.2.0 is useful to me. I downgraded from 0.2.0 once I realized what was going wrong. For my use case having the ability to turn off the inventory checks would be sufficient.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That should be rather easy. I'll add a setting.

Chris

Edit: Done.

3 years ago

Thanks!

New response