Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Option to buy ores

8 months ago

Not entirely sure if this is already implemented, but when I use "Only enable items researched" I can no longer buy ores, I am using some mods that add recipes to make ores but it's a much later game recipe. It'd be cool if there's an option to force ores to be buyable despite there being a recipe for them locked behind research. :)

8 months ago

I have no problem with buying ores at all, even Mod Ores are working perfectly fine.

8 months ago

if you enable the mod option "Only enable items researched" any ore that has a recipe and is locked behind research, you need to research the recipe before being able to buy them. Just tested the game without mods that add ore recipes, and it's working fine. So could there be a mod option or fix to this that could force ores to be available when there are mods that add recipe for ores, Yuoki, deep core mining (and potentially asteroid mining, seemed to cause the issue of ores not being purchasable.

New response